10 July 2012

Nae Bronzer.







Top Internacionale
Shorts Topshop
Necklace Topshop
Earrings Topshop
Ring H&M
Belt Primark
Bow Claire's Accessories

This is what I wore to work today, sporting a Croydon face lift as my hair was unwashed. This country is just miserable right now! Whats the point of doing my hair when its just going to get ruined anyway! How cute is my little skull necklace? Its in store now and on sale! This is a pretty straight forward outfit. I'm still not 100% about the hair, however I have cut wayyyy down on fake tan and stopped wearing bronzer! I'm very happy with the results!

Tomorrow I am heading into town for search for birthday presents for Alan, mum and sister (Yip all in the same week) so I will get up and dressed for that tomorrow. Rain please go away for the day! Then in the evening I'm off to a blogger event! So its a good wee day off!

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x