16 July 2012

Welcome Home.




Dress H&M
Trench Charity Shop
Bag Mac C London
Shoes Primark
Hat River Island
Necklace Topman

PRIMARK

GEORGE at ASDA

I had another few days off blogging, but it was all for good reason this time. Alan was home:) I've had a lovely weekend! Since I'm quite skint we mainly sat in bed eating junk food and watching superhero films! It was so much fun! I haven't laughed that hard for ages! I'm heading down on Thursday for his birthday weekend and I can't wait! I just want to soak up as much time with him as possible. I'm sure that will wear off fast ... :)

I got this dress this week and I love the shape! Its really short now though as my mum cut up for me, so I will need to wear it with tights as other wise you might see my foof ... naebedy wants that! I really really want H&M to bring it out in another colour! I would love it in lime green! Its now tucked up in my case for my holibags to be teamed with sandals, and its would look awesome with ankle boots on a night out!

I'm off now to check out the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards Shortlist! Loads of my favs are in the running and loads that I haven't seen before so I'm excited to get some new reads!

Sweet Dreams!

Paula .. x