23 August 2012

Blouche Blue.







Jacket H&M
Dress Primark
Belt River Island
Necklace Primark

Today was my first day off in a week so I was so so happy to get a day to myself! I also finish early tomorrow and I can't wait! My little cousins are visiting from England so my days off fell at a great time, and there is no better way to relax than with my family, or drinking ...

First time I've curled my extensions and I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. I'm not sure about my hair at the moment, I want my fringe to grow out a little so I can start to curtain it again.

I can confirm that I'm off to Cambridge this weekend! I'm so happy to get to see Alan, even though I only seen him 2 weeks ago, but anyone doing long distance knows how hard it is, and since it'll be October before I see him again I want to soak up any time I can get!

Paula .. x