21 August 2012

Cow Boys.






Parka H&M
Shirt Topshop (Via EBay)
Skirt Topshop
Boots Primark
Necklace Primark

I'm home from my holidays! Well I've been home for a week so gave myself some time to get back into my routine! Since I've been home I've just been working and re organising my room, which is taking forever! Too many clothes!
I got these adorable little Chelsea boots in brown and black after seeing them in the shop, I love these brown ones as I haven't seen many, and I think they will be great in autumn and I will wear the black ones more in winter, I think I just associate brown with autumn and fall. This shirt is one of my favourites and I wear it all the time even though I don't think I feature it on the blog much, I got told I looked like a cowboy at work, hence the title. I dunno about the cowboy thing, wheres my hat?

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x