22 August 2012

Extra Bright Neon.







Dress River Island
Belt H&M
Earrings Primark

When I got home from work on Saturday my mum had put a new wardrobe in my room. My sister is getting hers re decorated so I got her old wardrobe, so now I have two, and still no bloody space. I've spend everyday since then organising my wardrobe and I'm still not finished. Its making me dread moving!
I managed to hunt down those Primark earring on Argyle Street, I have seen them on loads of blogs and in mags and I have jumped way on the Neon trend, other I tend to stick to the pink and yellow neon rather than green and orange, I don't really like neon orange. I thought they would be really heave on my ears, but no they are great! They really stand out and I got loads of people asking where I go them.
I am maybe getting a trip down to Cambridge this weekend to see Alan and have a job hunt :) I'm really excited! If I get to go ...
Sweet Dreams
Paula .. x


H&M (SALE £10)

MISS SELFRIDGE

RAZZLE DAZZLE Glasgow (£1 each!)

PRIMARK