10 September 2012

Blogger Pub Quiz!

From one blogger meet up to the next!
 
Scottish Bloggers!
 
I have finally took the plunge and organised a night out!
 
I am organising a Blogger Pub Quiz!
 
When?
THURSDAY 18th OCTOBER!
 
What Time?
7pm - 10pm
(Quiz Starts 7:30pm)
 
Where?
BAR BUDDA, SAUCHIEHALL STREET, GLASGOW!
 
All Scottish Bloggers Welcome Fashion/Beauty/Food, ANYTHING!
 
Non bloggers are of course also welcome!
Be aware though, I will be splitting you all in to teams, so don't bring a friend and then ditch them in the blogger deep end! lol.
 
Unfortunately as the quiz will take place in a bar its over 18s only :( Sorry baby bloggers!
 
Please spread the word over Twitter as I want as many faces there as possible!
 
Going to try and get lots of prizes for the winning team! Hopefully some goody bags too!
 
 
Please RSVP  to Brantastic_x@hotmail.co.uk
with your:
Name
Email
Blog Link 
Twitter Name
 
 
On Twitter I will also be using the hashtag #Bloggerpubquiz to tease you with all my plans!
(Get me with the hashtags, didn't even know what a hashtag was this time last year!)
 
I can't wait to see you all!!
 
Sweet Dreams!
 
Paula .. x
 
P.S. If anyone would like to donate any prizes please drop me an email!