16 September 2012

Pinkie Woo.



T-Shirt Vintage
Shorts H&M
Necklace Primark

Yey! An outfit post! Not a great one but at least its something!
 
This is what I wore to work. I feel that I should dress a bit more "Rock Chick" because of the pink hair so I embraced it! This T-Shirt is one of my favourites, it makes any outfit look instantly cool! These shorts were an absolute bargain at £5 in the sale. I hunted loads of H&Ms to get my size, I would have preferred a size 8 to a 6 but I'm not taking them back! I think they will look lovely with w white shirt and blazer or blouce jacket. The scalloped leg is so chic yet such a simple touch.
 
I seen this amazing pink leather skater skirt in H&M today that I am going to go have a look for tomorrow. However I am going to try and get some pink leather fabric fist so I can make my own and then add gold studs ... very Obscure Couture!
 
Tomorrow ALAN IS HOME FOR 2 WEEKS!!!
I will try and keep up posts! Hes also going to help me plan the Blogger Pub Quiz!
 
Sweet Dreams
 
Paula .. x