11 October 2012

You Are Gold.

 
 
 
 
 
 

Shirt H&M
Skirt Jane Norman
Bow Primark
Earrings Primark
Wedges New Look
 
Today I wasn't working until 4, so I actually got up off my lazy ass and got ready ... then realised its not payday till tomorrow and I have no money to do anything anyways ... so my mum decided to cheer me up by taking me to get my nails done for the blogger pub quiz :) one less thing to worry about!
 
How beautiful is this skirt! I got it from the Jane Norman sale, I never shop in JN but you should always go in to the shops you don't usually visit when its sale time, you always find amazing gems! I'm struggling to know what to wear it with other than a white shirt though. Any thoughts?
 
Tomorrow I am off into Glasgow to try and get some more flyers and vouchers for the Blogger Pub Quiz goodie bags! Then a girls night at a friends. I'll be back on Saturday :)
 
Sweet Dreams
 
Paula .. x