6 December 2012

Cat Eyes.

 
 
 
 

Dress H&M
Jacket Primark
Belt Primark
Necklace Primark
Bow Primark
 
After sitting for hours last night watching you tube make up tutorials (Seriously, who am I?) I decided to experiment with some eyeliner. I am rubbish with eyeliner and I see these girls who can do it and it always looks flawless. I went for a cat eye kind of look on my upper and lower lids. I think its came out OK. I'm not really sure if I suit eyeliner. I left the rest of my face nude, which is soooo weird for me as I'm never away from my blusher. I always feel like the blusher and eyes and lips is too much on my face. I really liked it in real life, but not so much in photos, but I'm just so un photogenic, ironic right?

I seen this dress on Ellie (Snog, Marry, Avoid?) and thought I'd wear it today since it had been a while. I originally bought this one, then I seen this colour reduced to £5 ... seriously it would have been beyond stupid not to buy it!
 
Sweet Dreams
 
Paula .. x