14 December 2012

Sheep Wear Pearls.

 
 
 
 
Top H&M Kids (DIY'd Dress)
Skirt H&M
Pearls Primark
Boots Primark
 
This is what I wore today to head in to Glasgow Christmas shopping with my mum and sister. Probably the first time the three of us have went shopping ever. Never again. What a nightmare, I'm so glad all of mines is done wrapped and sent of to Santa. I love shopping but I cannot handle Christmas crowds at all!
 
This skirt was originally bought for the Blogger Pub Quiz ... didn't wear it, then the Blogger Christmas Party ... didn't wear it! So it finally got let out of the bag and out into the world today. Since dying my hair I have stuck to wearing black, as I can't really brave colours yet ... I'm still adjusting with the pink. Today's monochrome was probably about as far as I can take it, colour wise.
 
Anyway ... I love this skirt, is so christmassy, even if I have been called a Sheep.
 
Sweet Dreams
 
Paula .. x