1 January 2013

Cat, I'm a Kitty cat.

 
 
 
 
Shirt River Island
Shorts H&M
Necklace Primark
Shoes New Look
 
Happy New Year!
I hope you all had a ball and that 2013 will treat you well :)
 
Thankyou to all my lovely followers for sticking with me in 2012 and who will I hope stay through 2013. My blog has really taken off this year despite having been doing it for a few years now, this year was the year of official blogging events, blogger meet ups and lots of new real life bloggy friends. Its been great. Even though 2012 wasn't an awful year, my blog was probably one of the best things about it. Its kept me sane when I've had no boyfriend, a rubbish job and just generally helped me feel a bit brighter. Thankyou for that, I don't do this for followers but its nice to know you guys are there and I'm forever turning to you when I need a little boost.
 
This was what I wore today for New Years Day Dinner. My NYE was spent in bed with my boyfriend watching The Avengers since we had the flu. It was perfect. We just wanted to spend it together anyways and since he doesn't drink (Seriously, with me, The Vodka Queen) a big night out wasn't our first choice. Today has been spent eating more food with my family, which is what the season is all about!
 
I got this shirt in the boxing day sales. There was a girl trying to find it in this size and it was the last 6, I couldn't reach it though so held tightly on to the sleve and phoned Alan to come and help me, while giving her the "This is mine, bitch" eyes ... alls fair in love and sales! I had honeslty woke up on boxing day thinking about finnally buying the Primark Bulldog shirt which is quite simmilar to this. I had been putting off buying it for ages as so many people had it, but then I kept finding things it would look good with and decided just to buy it. Then I found this one! Its perfect, the colour is beautiful, and I'm a cat person ... nae dugs! I got it on boxing day and I've worn it about 5 times already! Well worth the whopping £15 it cost :)
 
Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x