14 January 2013

Lots n Lots.

Jeees! Long time no blog!

The last 3 weeks have been spent enjoying my boyfriend who was home for Christmas, so I had a slight Blogging Christmas break! But I'm back and really excited to get back into the swing of things, especially since I was able to treat myself to some new stuff with my Christmas money.

This is mainly just a haul post and I will get back to the outfits tomorrow.
 
PRIMARK
 
USC
 
 
 
I've said it before, and its great advice, during sales ALWAYS have a look in stores you don't normally shop in. I found all these in USC, which I pop into now and then but hadn't been in for ages. I was over the moon about the dress as I had seen it and loved it, so grungy. The pink is just a bit of tacky love! and the Top/Skirt/Dress are amazing, 3 great outfits for under £20.
 
CHARITY SHOP
Aww there are no words to describe how much I love this scarf! I found it just as I was leaving the charity shop and I was so glad I looked back, £3 WHIT! <3 font="font">
 
EBAY 
I got this amazing hair band here, I had fell in love when I seen Lisa wearing one at the Blogger Christmas party, but when I seen them online they were so expensive! I think this one cost me about £3 in total and I'm so amazed by the quality for the price! They also have a silver/diamond one. 
 
PRIMARK (Kids) 
These were 50p each. Screw paying like £8+ plus for one!
 
RAZZLE DAZZLE, GLASGOW 
 
Razzle Dazzle is one of my favourite stores in Glasgow, its just this daft wee store that sells rubbish but I love it an I am forever finding gems in it. Its closing down soon :'( so most of this stuff cost me 40p. 
 
Sweet Dreams
 
Paula .. x