17 February 2013

Just Bran.

 
 
 
 
 
Dress H&M
Shirt Sainsbury's
Necklace Primark
 
Why is it when you feel completely rotten your hair always goes the way you wish it would any other day?! This week my 3 year relationship came to an unexpected end. To put it lightly, I'm utterly devastated and completely heart broken. Its hard to write this as he was such a big influence and part of the blog and the best thing to have ever happened in my life, and I'm really scared to do it without him, but I will. I don't know what to say really, but I just feel like I should tell you guys since he was a part of the blog and my life.
 
Its going to be very strange being a single blogger, I honestly only know of a few, and while it doesn't really make a difference to the actual content its still a big life change that I can talk about. This is the first time I will be fully single for 7 years, between relationships I was only single for a few months so not really a single life. This time however I fully intend to stay single for as long as I possibly can. Basically I want him, I want "The One" to come into my life. I'm sick of waiting. So any boys who are not the one can just leave me alone, if Joseph Gordon Levitt wants to say Hi I'd maybe consider it! (Who wouldn't?)
 
Anyways, while at the moment I am still in this first stage of shock and sadness, I know I will be OK. I have a lot of good in my life and I will get over him and I will move on. I'm a huge believer in not dwelling over things you can't change, so I won't, it is what it is, it will hurt for a while but I will laugh again and I will definitely love again.
 
... if not, I like cats so, I can just have cats instead of a man. 
 
Sweet Dreams
 
Paula .. x