10 March 2013

Loving Lilac.

 
 
 
 
 
Shirt H&M
Skirt H&M
Necklace Primark
Belt POUNDLAND! (Haaaaa)
 
I must have been in a really good mood yesterday, all these lovely happy pastel colours! I'm getting a little too excited about the prospect of spring so getting a lot more pastels and lighter fabrics out the wardrobe. The weather the last two days though has plummeted again so not quite packing away the thermals and fur just yet.
 
I've really fell for Lilac recently, I've said before I'm not really a fan of purple, but Lilac is slowly creeping its way in and I have a few Lilacs in my wardrobe now. I added the pink belt because I love clashing pastels and I think the polka dots on my skirt keep it looking fun and takes the harshness away from the black.
 
Today is my last shift at my current job. I'm a little sad, I don't want to give up my discount card :'( I am excited for my new job on Monday. I'm just hoping that I like my new job, I hope I don't go and hate it, I really don't think I will ... a little first day new job apprehension.
 
Sweet Dreams
 
Paula .. x