17 May 2013

Brantisha.

 
 

Dress Primark
Shirt New Look
Lace Crop Internacionale
Necklace New Look
Ring Topshop
Boots New Look

This was what I wore to work yesterday, I have no idea what possessed me, sometimes that happens, you just pick random bits and it ends up being something you really like. I feel like I'm a little gothic recently, which is odd because I've been in a really good mood the last few weeks. Continuing to add neon to outfits to add a splash of colour, I don't think I will ever stray from neon jewellery, I just love the bright bright colours! The bright bold colours mixed with diamonds ... it screams tacky, yet it works.

My hair has been in the bloody bun ever since I took my weave out, I'm doing something very exciting with my hair next week (no change there) and I CAN'T WAIT to fill you guys in on it!!! Until then though theres not much more I can do with it than this.

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x