10 May 2013

I Need an Appointment.








 

Last week I was invited along to the Scottish Hair and Beauty Awards: Finalist Announcement.
Held in the gorgeous Appartment 29 in Glasgow, it was a lovely night of wee nibbles, mini make overs, wine and catching up with my bloggy babes, who I've missed seeing since I've kind of been in hiding for a month or two.

However I'm back, and I was really excited about this event. The night started with the founders of INAA (I Need an Appointment) introducing the company and giving us an insight into how it all came about and what the hopes and goals for the future are. INAA is an online salon booking service, conecting us to salons in our ares whenever we need them. Think about it, its Saturday morning, you make last minuet excting plans, but your hairs a bit of a riot, INAA will hook you up! Easy!

We then headed through to mingle and talk some of the brands involved. Some of the girls got thier hair done, which made me wish I haden't done mines and could have jumped at the oppertunity of a wee spruce up!

All in all a lovely night and great to meet some new faces and catch up with some old ones.

Thankyou to the lovely ladies over at INAA and Alison Jameson PR for inviting me along and a huge good luck on the night to all the Scottish Hair and Beauty Awards Finalists!
Sweet Dreams
Paula .. x