19 May 2013

Slit Drop.

 
 
 
 
 
Top New Look
Skirt Primark
Belt Primark
Necklace Primark
Rings Forever 21
Shoes Zara Kids
 
I'm doing well at getting back in to this blog malarkey. Blogged almost everyday. Snaps for Bran :)
 
This is what I wore to work today (Since the only place I ever go these days is work!) This top is years old, but it would be really easy to DIY. Really jazzes up a plain striped top, and I got compliments on it all day. This  skirt I got a while ago but I'm sure there will still be some left in Primark. Think its going to be really good in summer, and you can wear it like this casually or bling it up  for nights out, think it cost like £6 so  not a bad wee basic. Even better if you've got a good pair of pins, and not wee stub legs like me!
 
Sweet Dreams
 
Paula .. x