13 May 2013

The Perfect Saturday.

 
 
 
 
 
Coat Primark
Dress River Island
Shirt H&M
Boots New Look
Bag H&M
Necklace Primark
Ring Primark
 
This weekend I had the WHOLE weekend off! What? In Retail? Its a miracle! We decided since me and Melody were both off to make it the best Saturday we could. This included Lunch, Shopping and then a night out, the perfect Saturday!
 
We headed into the West End for shopping, Melodys never been so I was excited to show her about and take her round my favourite Charity Shops and Vintage shops! I got loads of Jewellery from Vintage Guru, who were raising money for Erskine in Honor of VE day. The girls were all dressed in their best military attire, I wish I had gotten photos, they looked gorgeous. I didn't get anything else though, for once.
 
I'm not back at work till Tuesday now so I'm making the most of some much needed time off!
 
Sweet Dreams
 
Paula .. x
 
 
VINTAGE GURU