26 June 2013

Hey Sailor.

 
So I've been rabbiting on for days now about my new internship! I'm just so excited, I feel as if I've hit the jackpot!

First off I'll fill you in on what Hey Sailor is all about!

Hey sailor is an online fashion and home accessories brand which sells quirky and vintage accessories and some cute home ware and art work at very affordable prices!

Here are some of my personal favourites!

Over the next 3 months I will be part of the Hey Sailor team working on their social media. Taking over Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr. I will also be blogging over on the Hey Sailor blog. We hope to bring you something new every week and get everyone super excited for whatever is coming next!

We will be bring you lots of fashion, beauty and lifestyle posts, so if you not following, why the heck not?

Its going to be a blast!

  Hey Sailor Twitter: @heysailortweets
 Hey Sailor Instagram: @heysailorsnaps
Hey Sailor Pinterest: Heysailortweets 
 Hey Sailor Tumblr: Heysailoruk

So get following guys, it'll be worth it I promise!

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x 
 (Logo and Images all property of Hey Sailor)