24 June 2013

Jersey Girl.


 

 

Dress Motel Rocks
Necklace Primark
Ring Primark
Shoes New Look

What an awesome weekend I've had! I was late for work today though, I hope thats not a sign of how this week is going to go. I've got some exciting stuff coming up this week with my new internship (eeee!) and I will hopefully get a full post up about my internship tomorrow! Its nice to be focused on something though, my days already are flying by because I have loads to do, I'm loving every second of it!

I wore this for my first internship meeting yesterday. I feel like I've been dressing like a boy for the last few days so its nice to feel a little girly. I will never learn about wearing these boots to work though. I'm such a pussy that I'm crippled on 1inch heels ... definitely should have been born a boy! I got this dress at Christmas time for my works Christmas night out. I love it because of the off  shoulder sleeves and the colour is perfect (a lot of people say I suit red because of my hair) I just think its a really flattering shape too and its something different from your plain jersey dress.

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x