11 July 2013

Fairy Princess.


 
 



Dress Forever 21
Neckalce ?
Rings Primark and ?

This dress was meant to be my July "Treat" to myself since I am once again skint. But I'd be lying if I said I haven't bought another shitload of clothes this month. I have no self control :( I think I've worked out that boys and clothes are my kryptonite.

I love it because its so light and floaty, ideal in this sunshine we are being blessed with. I felt like the fairy princess in it. I pleated sections of my hair to add to the hippy-ish vibe.

I've been neglecting the blog a bit during this sun and making the most of it, but tonight I'm hiding in the shade and writting up some posts for the week, including an update on my hair, and a little post about loveeeeeee. Ohh.

So here are some of my other treats this month ...

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x

PRIMARK