15 July 2013

Far From Perfect.

 





 

Jacket George at ASDA
Dress Primark
Necklace Primark
Rings Primark and H&M
Anklet Vintage

I clearly woke up today expecting the sunshine that never came. Not that I'm complaining, I loved the sun while it lasted but its nice to be able to sleep again without fearing that I might melt in my bed.

I've had this dress a few years now and I really love everything about it. The back detail makes it so much more exciting and I can wear it casually like this or with heels and wear it out. The front bust is really flattering too, although when you sit there are side boob issues. I cut it shorter and then never hemmed it, which is why its frayed, I might hem it one day, but I'm in no rush.

I'm going to try and post all week but I'm on late shifts so I might just fall straight into bed, plus intern work is coming first before the blog. But I will try, promise.

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x