21 July 2013

Flatform Twins.







Top Primark
Shorts H&M
Bracelets Internacionale & Razzle Dazzle
Ring Primark
Flatforms River Island

As I write this my eyes are slamming shut. I'm staying awake as I start night shift this week. I'm struggling already. As I am on night shift I won't be posting any outfits, however I am going to schedule some posts the now to try and help me stay awake.

I picked up this little top yesterday, at £4 I thought is was just a nice wee monochrome top that will go with loads. I really liked this outfit because it had a classic feel because of the colours but then its quite sporty and casual too. I love my flatforms! I managed to survive all day in work in them, but I usually wear them out because they give me the height without the pain of heels.

I've just found out this week that me shifts are being condensed  So I will now be working 4 days instead of 5. So I'm excited as I'm going to dedicate that day strictly to blog/internship work only! Hopefully it will make posting more regular.

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x