16 July 2013

Pretty Green Eyeliner.


 





 
Dress H&M
Necklace H&M
Rings Vintage and H&M

This was what I wore on Sunday, my family and I were having a BBQ for my sisters 21st Birthday. It was a brilliant way to spend a Sunday off work, food, food, more food and birthday cake in the sunshine, bliss.

I got this dress a few weeks ago from a charity shop. I was drawn in but the colours and paisley pattern, can't resist a bit of paisley. 

I was matching the dress to my new green eyeliner. I've no idea where its from I just grabbed it out a reduced bin because I loved the colour, and liked it on, which I was surprised about. I think coloured eyeliner is the way forward (I really want a bright neon pink one). I don't like eye shadows, I feel like it just makes me look stupid, but the eyeliner is a little more suttle.

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x