15 August 2013

I Didn't Dent Your Doo.


 

 

 

 

Dress H&M
Shirt Sainsbury's
Necklace Primark
Tights Primark
Shoes New Look
 
I decided to do something new with my wig, I've worn my hair like this a lot before I shaved it, and I've missed being able to try different styles with my hair, but so far the wig is so easy to do different styles! This took me 10 minuets and lasted all day ... its actually sitting intact on my wig stand.
 
You can check out how I did my hair over on my post on the Hey Sailor Blog

In other news, its quite exciting. I'm up for a wee promotion at work! Its all very exciting and I can include the blog in it, which is even better! So excuse me if I don't blog for a few days while I get the presentation together. 

If I did get this job, the only thing missing from my life is a boy, which I couldn't care less about! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! and I'm so grateful for all of it! 

CHEESY AS FUCK <3 br="">

2013, has been pretty awesome so far!

Sweet Dreams 

Paula .. x