5 August 2013

London Lovin.


 

Dress Zara
Hat River Island
Sunglasses Primark
Necklace Primark
Bag Longchamp Paris

















 
Dress Vintage
Bag H&M
Sunglasses Razzle Dazzle
Sandals New Look





  

Top ASOS
Shorts H&M
Sunglasses Primark
Necklace Primark 
Rings Miss Selfridge
Bag Longchamp Paris







 

Hi guys! Its been a wee while! But I've been having too much fun!
I've been enjoying the summer, lots of going out with friends, interning and a wee trip to London with my best friend! Of course I missed the blog though! So I'm back and aiming to get lots of posts up this week.

These are just my favourite snaps from London. I've been down to London loads, but I never tire of it! Heading back down in February again, HARRY POTTER STUDIOS HERE WE COME :D.

We just shopped and explored the city, relaxed and ate lots of food! We also went to the Aquarium, which I love love love! We went to see Billy Elliot, Spent way too much time and money in Camden and we went to the zoo :D the perfect long weekend away from Glasgow.

I shopped up a wee storm, I absolutely love Camden, got loads of wee cheap fakey Chanel-ies and some bits I haven't had in my H&M, and a Bran necklace which I haven't taken off since.

6 months and counting till I'm back!!

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x


 H&M

 

CAMDEN MARKET