21 August 2013

MonoBran.


 

 

 

 

Top Primark
Trousers H&M
Coat River Island
Hat Urban Outfitters

I am over summer! I'm ready for the Autumn trends and using up my thousands of coats I've collected since last winter. Its set be a heat wave next week, please weather, make up your mind! This is the kind of thing I'm looking forward to in Autumn. Chic monochrome and lots of faux leather with a wee dash of tartan! 
As well as my usual hats, I loves me a hat.

I don't know about anyone else, but I have become OBSESSED with Insta videos! I've been posting little snippets here and there, but I've decided I'm going to put all my purchases up on Insatvid. Its just so much easier! I'm also going to start posting outfit videos any days I can't get photos. So If your not already following me via Instagram, its about to get good! 

@thebrantasticlife

Still no word on the job yet. I'll let you guys know either way! But I think I done my presentation as best I could so ... plus its too late to make any changes now! 
Just a waiting game.

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x