6 September 2013

Don't Look Down.

 


 
 

 

Shirt Sainsbury's
Dress Vintage
Jeans H&M
Necklace Matalan
Rings Primark and Forever 21
Boots New Look 

I wore this today to work after having one of those ping moments when I remembered I had this dress. I styled it with my white shirt and my jeans to tone down the dress and make it more casual. Its a dress I always feel really comfortable in so I'm always trying to think of ways to make pieces like this go both ways. I guess so I feel as though I'm getting more use out of them.
So
The Big news. That job. I didn't get it ...
BUT ... I did get a stand in position. Which basically means, any day that the Stylist is off/on holiday, it will basically be down to me. So its not a bad situation at all. If anything its probably better for me. I know that I can do things, and do them well, but then. Right at the last second, I just get that sense of impending doom, and I completely panic. So being a stand in eases me into it a little more, so it doesn't seem as scary! So all in all I'm quite happy with the situation. Its something new and its a step in the right direction.

Thank you guys for all the good luck wishes and messages, I say it all the time, you are absolute babes, and my days wouldn't be as bright without you guys sometimes! 
HEAVY CHEESY!

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x