19 September 2013

From Sketch to Store.



 

 


 
 

 

 

Top Camden Market
Jacket Primark
Trousers H&M
Necklace Primark
Shoes New Look

 


Ughhhhhhh. I am IN LOVE with this dress. This is it obviously belted up but it looks amazing hanging down too. Its really long but for some reason it works. I just couldn't justify £110 on it. 
I'll keep an eye on the sale :(  

So on ... Wednesday night, fresh from night shift, I met up with Lisa & Sami and we headed to Princes Square for the #Sketchtostore event with French Connection. The night was just a wee look round the store and all the new season line, which if course I loved and mentally spend a fortune!

I tried on my 3 favourite pieces on and honestly if I could I would have taken them all ... although that sequined dress probably weighed more than me ...  

My obvious favourite was the horse patterns ... I'll admit it ... when I was a kid I was one of those horse mad girls, everything horses. To this day, at 23 I am still obsessed with My Little Pony ... but this is a more age appropriate horse pattern.

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x