11 September 2013

Green and Purple, Really.

 





Mo Hair Cardigan Stole from Mama Bran
Top Primark
Sheer Bolero Got in Gibraltar
Trousers H&M
Flat Forms River Island
Necklace Primark
Rings Forever 21 and Primark

I know you shouldn't really mix purple and green, but I love this nail colour too much to take it off just yet. I kept everything else monochrome so it wasn't too much, and I wore my flat forms cause pretty soon it will be too cold to wear them!

I don't really have much else to say really! Nothings really going on right now, but thats ok, its quite relaxing. Plus I finally feel like I'm in my wee blog routine so :) Hope you guys are enjoying it as much as me!

On the 19th and 20th I will be down at the SECC with Hey Sailor at the Freshers Fayre from 10am to 4pm! 
Come say Hi if your going along!

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x