25 October 2013

Done With Tan.

 

 
Top Vintage
Skirt River Island
Jacket Primark
Pearls New Look
Shoes New Look

I recently got this skirt in the sale, I had previously bought the amazing H&M Trend pink PVC one, but reluctantly returned it. When I found this one I was pretty siked that it was only £15, then I was even more siked that I got it in pale pink too! 

I've had these pearls for a few years now and they are one of my favourite ever pieces. They are just so different from anything else I have ever seen and I am always being asked about them.

This was such a horrible morning. Slept in, didn't wash my fake tan off, hate this outfit ... all on day one of me doing personal shopping at work. Thankfully the day didn't end badly. It ended with a wee blogger meet up with Paul Mitchell and a few of my favourite bloggy pals and a few new faces! It was a lovely relaxed wee night, a perfect ending to the stressful day I'd faced. 

Paul Mitchell also very kindly gave me a few wee goodies that I am going to give away at some point next week! You lucky wee pups!

Sweet Dreams

Paula_x