14 November 2013

Movember 14th.

 


 

*Jumper Bank*
Skirt Forever 21
Necklace Primark
Hat H&M
Boots Fast Tack

This week the lovely guys over at Bank were kind enough to send me over some goodies. I chose this adorable lilac jumper! I had originally taken the pink version, but I have a few pink jumpers and I thought this lilac was just amazing! 
... I think I might go back for the pink one ...
Anyway I love it, its so comfy and cosy for winter and like I said I love the colour its so different from anything I have. I think because the of the colour I can wear it right through to spring, cause you know, it'll still be freezing by then.
I really like Bank, its another one of those shops that isn't on my hit list when I go shopping, but every time I go in I always find something I love! They have some lovely stuff in just now, I spotted some right wee beauts in the Lashes of London dept! 

I also got a wee dress that I'm wearing out for dinner tomorrow, I may, may, even get some good photos for once since I will try to force my dinner buddy into a photo shoot.

Sweet Dreams

Paula_x