2 November 2013

Movember 2nd.

 





 

Jumper Primark
Blazer H&M
Leggings H&M
Rings Camden market & Forever 21
Bracelet Paul Mitchell
Hat River Island
Bag H&M
Shoes River Island

Who would have known that to perfect pink mo jumper would be found in Primark! I love mo jumpers but I'll be honest I never thought I would have gone for a pink one, but I think if you keep everything else monochrome then you can still keep it looking stylish.

I think it is finally time to put the flat forms away till summer. The rain has well and truly returned to Glasgow and they are just not practical anymore, which sucks. I really love them for nights out because obviously they give me the height without the pain of heels. Even though I'm tiny I do wear flats out quite a lot. If I wear heels they usually go back in my bag after a few hours so flats are just much easier!

How adorable is my Paul Mitchell bracelet! 
You could have one too if you win my giveaway!

Sweet Dreams

Paula_x