6 November 2013

Movember 6th.

 






Blazer Primark
Dress Forever21
Hat H&M
Necklace H&M
Bracelet Paul Mitchell
Boots Fasttack.com

Yes. These are actual riding boots. My theory behind this is, that by buying riding boots, they will be sturdy and waterproof and will last me a long time compared to buying them on the high street and they will probably fall apart quite quickly. For a tiny £18 i am fucking chuffed to bits!

This blazer was a recent find in the SALE! £10 ... RUN! It will be gone fast! I love all tartans really but I'd never thought about a tartan blazer. But this ones subtle enough that it will go with loads, but will still make the impact you'd hope for.

The dress I am in love with already and I can see me wearing it loads in loads of different styles, so watch this space!

Don't forget my Paul Mitchell Giveaway is still running till Friday! 
So get entering its a great prize!

Sweet Dreams

Paula_x