3 December 2013

Mono Dream.

 


 

Dress Forever 21
Necklace Razzle Dazzle 

These (Shite as per usual) photos do not do this £12.75 dress justice! I wore it to work so I had to opt for flat pumps and tights but I much prefer it it open toe sandals to complete that "Zara-Esq" look. 

Yesterday seen the first day of my 12 Deeds of Christmas.

At the start of 2013 one of my "Revolutions" if you will was to be more charitable this year. So obviously I shaved my hair and tried to donate and spread the word of as many charities as possible over the year. 

Joey was a wise man;
"Theres no such thing as a selfless good deed"
I absolutely believe that, because helping does make you feel good, but that's not a a bad thing, do good, feel good, do better.

I feel so sad when I think about people being lonely, sad or unwell over the festive season. I always think about those people who dread the Christmas period, for many of us its a fun time of year, but for others its hell. So I wanted to make some sort of difference this Christmas.

So that's why I wanted to make a special effort this Christmas and hopefully it will pay off and give more people a good Christmas 2013!

Sweet Dreams

Paula_x