7 January 2014

South Pacific.

 


 

 

 

Shirt H&M (Charity Shop Find)
Shorts Primark
Necklace Primark
Flower Primark
Shoes New Look
 
First OOTD of 2014 :) 

I'm hoping to keep mixing the blog up with OOTD posts and lifestyle posts too. I've had a great response from my posts depicting my descent into sanity ... ha. So I want to keep that up and talk more about depression (in a positive way), the continuously stressful career hunt, the single life (I'm considering dating? What? Its all research I swear ... no boyfriends aloud) my fitness progress (if any, I'm really hard trying to stick it out) and anything else that might cross my path this year.

The main reason I started this blog was for Fashion, so I will never let that slide, but I'm really thinking that incorporating more lifestyle posts are the way forward.

It feels good to be back.

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x