19 February 2014

Classic Fruit Salad.


 





 

Dress Primark
Blazer Primark
Necklace New Look
Rings Primark
Hat H&M
Flatforms River Island
Bag Primark
Fur Stole Miss Selfridge

I absolutely love this blazer! Its bringing me some winter happiness in this dark gloomy weather! It looks like something you'd get from River Island but for £17 is more than half of what I'd expect to pay from RI. The bright colour and big print make it really stand out so I kept everything else black to make it the main focus of the outfit. 

This pleather dress is one of the pieces in my wardrobe I wear again and again. Mines is Primark but I know Topshop had a similar one recently and even tho it will be much more expensive than this one, its definitely an investment piece. 

Finally how adorable is my bag :) Its a wee IPad case but I've used it as a clutch. I felt like a child in my Fruit Salad inspired blazer so I added my bag for a wee bit of kitch fun!

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x