20 February 2014

Pale Pearls.

 



 

 

Top Topshop
Leggings H&M
Pearls New Look
Shoes New Look 

I've been trying to get a top like this one for ages! Tried on in Forever21 about 17 times even though I knew the first time that it didn't fit. I was over the moon when this one fit and it was only £7 in the sale and I think the F21 one was about £26ish ... how often does something like that happen.

I teamed it with my leather look leggings to mix up the textures and make it a little more chic and expensive looking. I wanted to keep it classic so I stuck to base coloured accessories with the pale pearls and my nude shoes.

I swear I will start taking proper photos ... but this is just so easy ...I'm torn because I want a photographer boyfriend to help me with my photos ... but I'd rather pull all my eyelashes out than have another boyfriend ... you can see my dilemma.

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x