10 March 2014

Lazy Sundays.


 

 

Shirt Abandon Ship Apparel
Hat Primark
Shoes Converse 

Sundays are all about chilling out and for me re organising my wardrobe ... again ... its an on going battle! A nice relaxing Sunday none the less and I enjoyed it in my ASA top that I got for my Birthday. I have become obsessed with Abandon Ship Apparel, not only the products but the company itself, if you haven't been by the store in Princes Square get over there pronto. 

I love the shape of this shirt because on me its obviously a dress and I love a baseball style tee for chill out days. I love this ASA tartan that they have on a lot of their stuff because I love dark tartans above bright ones.

As you can also see I am sporting a new wig! I think this one is my favourite! Its the hair I always dreamt of, although I thought it was dark blond but now I feel its a little more red, so may try to get a lighter one next time.

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x