9 March 2014

Maylash Eyelash Serum.

Now You guys know I don't tend do beauty stuff but I was recently offered the chance to review this Maylash eyelash serum!

I have always wanted to try one of these serums so I jumped at the chance!

 

I have quite long eyelashes but I feel like they are quite thin and don't really stand out.

The serums claims to give you fuller, darker and longer lashes, I'm already excited!

The serum takes about 2 - 4 weeks to see results and 2 - 4 months until you see the maximum results and I already can't wit so I'm going to start using it tonight before I go to bed!

You simply brush a line over your eyelash roots before bed every night then wait to see what happens. 

I will keep updating you guys (with photos) every 2 weeks and I can't wait to see the results.

 

So here is the best bit!

Maylash have very kindly given me a code to give you guys 30% off if you buy within the next 10 days, so you guys could get some and try it along with me!

The Code is: Brantastic30

Which will give you the 30% meaning you will pay £34.40 instead of £49 ... so its a great save.

I will give a full review in a few weeks and like I say I will update every two weeks and I will also put some stuff up on Instagram so get following!

@thebrantasticlife

Sweet Dreams
(of dream eyelashes)

Paula .. x