1 April 2014

A Day For Jules.


 

 



 


 

Shirt Primark
Jeans Zara
Necklace Primark
 Hat River Island
Bag Vintage
Shoes Converse

Well I had a great wee weekend off work! Which is good because its the only fun weekend I will have this month! My job is skinning me! Too much good stuff to buy!
I just had a chilled out weekend with my friends and then spend Sunday with my mum and aunts and sister for Mothers Day. We had a tea party after my Birthday one was a roaring success. This time however it was all healthy. My sister is in the process of becoming Vegan and my mum is healthy eating so I made an All Vegan all healthy menu! I will get the photos up this weekend to give you guys some ideas for healthy and very tasty Vegan treats.

Gingham is going to be massive this spring and Primark is doing loads of it this season. What I love about this shirt is the style, its big and shapeless, light and will be ideal in summer to cover up but still stay cool.

How adorable is my basket bag! After Chanel's PFW Market inspired show, supermarket chic (yes really) will be the must follow trend of this summer, and probably next. It cost me 20p in a charity shop last year ... bargain of the century. Watch this space.

Sweet Dreams 

Paula .. x