10 May 2014

Maylash Eyelash Serum.

A few weeks ago I was sent some Maylash Eyelash Serum to try out, I have quite long eyelashes anyway but I find them thin. This serum is designed to not only make your eyelashes longer, but fuller too. I tried it out for about 8 - 12 weeks to see the full results putting a strip along my eyelash line every night before bed.



I will be honest, before I started this I was itching so say "It doesn't work" because it just sounded too good to be true, quite frankly. For a few weeks I didn't see any results and I thought about stopping, but the instructions say that it takes about 12 weeks before you will see any results, so I stuck with it and it paid off.


I don't see much difference in length but they definitely feel fuller and as you can see darker!

I wasn't sure if it was just me until other people noticed and started asking if I was wearing eyelashes!

YES! fuller, brighter, natural lashes! 
NO GLUE!
NO TRICKS!
NO HASSLE!

I'm so happy with the results!

The Serum is £49, which is pricey! But I still have some left so if it lasts a little longer that's only £49 every 4/5 months ... and I actually don't think that's too bad!

You can check out the serum for yourself at May Beauty.

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x