3 May 2014

Paul Mitchell Neuro Collection.



 


 

 

 

As you guys know, I am a lover of hair, hair products, hair stylers, hair extensions, hair pieces, wigs  anything to do with hair really! So I get very excited when I get to go to any hair events. On Tuesday I was invited over to the Hely Hair Studio in Glasgow for a night with Paul Mitchell, one of my all time favourite hair brands by far.

So I headed in to the West End for a night of pampering, lots of hair chat and other chat and some amazing canapes! I LOVE an event with food!

We were invited over to learn about their new styling collection, The Neuro Collection. The Collection made up of 4 styling products:

The Nuero Smooth, which is straighteners.

The Neuro Clipped, which is curling tongs.

The Neuro Unclipped, which is a styling wand.

and finally, the big one ...

The Neuro Dry, which is an amazing new hair dryer. (It looks amazing!) 

The first photo is a snap of the stylists using the Paul Mitchell Products and stylers on my real short short short hair, The stylist used the Wand on my hair and I was very impressed, but the product I'm most excited about is the Clipped Tongs, they made Genna's hair look amazing!

Huge thankyou to the Paul Mitchell team for inviting me along, I always have a great night! And thank you to The Hely Hair Studio for a brilliant event and brilliant friendly staff!

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x