7 June 2014

The Year I Went Bald.

 

Where has the year gone?

I remember this time last year when I was sitting in my house getting ready for my friends leaving night out and shaving my head while we were having pre drinks ... nothing done with a sober mind.

My friends all took turns in shaving my head, except my best friend who sat in the corner with her hands over her eyes, its funny I was the only person in the room not nervous or scared.

 

A year later I am so happy I done it. I never ever thought I would regret it, but I did wonder if there would be times were I'd be angry or frustrated at the progress, but I really haven't. I have nothing to complain about. My hair might not be like Rapunzel yet and the colour is so different from what I imagined, but its grown in so thick and healthy and growing so fast that I am beyond impressed. 

I just hope this time next year I have princess hair!

Thank you so much for all the support and donations you guys have given me, I really appreciate it! The money raised helped three wonderful charities and I hope it helps to change the lives of as many people as possible. I'm really excited to get more charity work done this year, so heres to more madness and adventures!




Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x