20 August 2014

Amsterdam Day 1.























 


Shirt Topshop
Necklace H&M
Bag H&M
Turban Vintage 

Day one in Amsterdam involved Lots of exploring, I was definitely one of those annoying tourists stopping every 2 minuets for photos, but I can't help it. I am an architecture nerd and Amsterdam is like Architecture heaven. The buildings are incredible, most houses also have huge windows that you can't help but peek in to, I tried not to snoop, but I couldn't help it. 

So we mainly floated around the city making plans about all the things we wanted to see, but I'm all honesty we spent most of the night hunting the coffee shops. Smoking isn't my thing at all but I definitely wanted to see what it was all about. When in Rome and that. I was surprised with them as I expected coffee shops to be like cafes but that you could smoke in, but they're not, they are a different thing entirely. Its also hard to find a coffee shop that you can drink in, because well, its just not the done thing there to have a smoke and drink. The best coffee shop we managed to find was called LOST. It was great because you could drink, smoke and have flavoured water pipes. So there was something for everyone as in our group not everyone was smoking, not everyone was drinking so this was the best option.

Before heading back to our hotel we had a quick nip into the Red Light District ... I have nothing to say other than go see it for yourself ...

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x