21 August 2014

Amsterdam Day 2.






 
















 Playsuit Miss Selfridge
Hat Urban Outfitters
Bag H&M
(PJs Primark)

I got up early on Saturday morning and headed in to the city by myself to visit one of the flea markets! It was an absolute dream! Piles ans piles of clothes and fabrics everywhere, it was just a matter of diving in and having a good rummage about, which I did, for about 2 hours. I ended up with a ton of vintage stuff! 4 Dresses, 1 hand made tartan coat, 2 shirts, 2 meters of perfect white lace, one pastel scarf and a waterproof bike sheet all about £9. Unbelievable.

Once I met the rest of the group we done the canal tour around the city, I loved it, its amazing just to see all the different building and thousands of houseboats along the canals. I could see myself living in one of those house boats.

Then at night we headed to the Ice Bar and had a few ... OK a lot of drinks. We ended up heading back to our hotel on a rickshaw which was hysterical ... even better they let us stop for food on the way.

The Perfect Saturday.

Sweet Dreams 

Paula .. x