4 November 2014

Topshop PVC Mini Skirt.

 

Shirt H&M
Skirt Topshop
Necklace ??
Boots Topshop 

Ive been away for a month now and I'm back rested.

I think blogging is going to be tough for a while, I do struggle a lot with time management and working full time I know what I'm like, but I'm going to try! 

While I was away I had a lot of people asking me to write again as they missed it, which was amazingly sweet, so I will try I promise. I feel like I've started blogging a lot more though Instagram, so I'll maybe split it for writing here and photos over there. 
We'll see how it goes but its funny how things change with new social media. Instagram is definitely top dog at the moment, I think I only know of one person who doesn't have it, and I know I obsess over it.

Username: Brantastic_x

Sweet Dreams 

Paula .. x