26 April 2015

#BeautyConfidential









Top Primark
Skirt Miss Selfridge
Boots Topshop
Necklaces Primark
Earrings Vivienne Westwood 

Last week I was invited to attend House Of Fraser Glasgow's #BeautyConfidential event.

This is the first event I have attended at House Of Fraser and it was a great first one, I'm definitely looking forward to more in the future.

First of all we had a master class with Laura Mercier, I've had so many make up master classes recently I'm practically qualified. The Make up artist showed us a technique to get the fuller lip (without that stupid bottle sucking technique) and its honestly change my life! The secret is lip liner ... who knew ... ha. 

After the masterclass we got to venture round the store for all the demonstrations from various beauty counters and various food/drinks promos on offer ... you can guess which I was more excited about.

Tennants were doing a bar with cocktails made from some of their different drinks. They made me a long island iced tea type thing made with their Lemon T. It was amazing, and I was able to get the list of ingredients. Summer time tipple is sorted.

All in all a really good event, one of the best I've been to in while, already looking forward to the next one.

Thanks House Of Fraser For Having me!

Sweet Dreams

Paula .. x