A few weeks ago I was invited along to the new HD Brow Academy in Glasgow. The academy is on 130 West Regent Street, just above Meat Bar. The academy is basically a training school to teach how to do the HD brows.
I've never had HD brows before so I was deffinately going to give it a try.
If you've never had your HD brows done before here is a rundown of the process.
- You will have your eyebrows dyed, which will dye all your little white hairs, giving the technician more hair/shape to work with, giving you a more defined colour.
- They will then wax the eyebrows to get a rough shape.
- Next comes the threading and cutting, which gives you a more perfected shape.
- They will then pluck away any excess fly away hairs.
- They then gave my eyes a wee run over with a brow pencil to even out the colour.
Above you can see the final result! Which i am very happy with and I will 100% be going back to get it done again.
The academy is now up and running and they are looking for models. To model for them its only £5!!!!
I mean obviously its someone in training who will be doing it but the experts are there the whole time, so I trust them.
If you want to model just contact the academy HERE!
Thank you to the staff at the HD Brow Academy for my amazing new brows!
I love them!
Paula .. x