25 January 2016

Topshop Taffeta Skirt.




Top Topshop 
Skirt Topshop
Stole Vintage (Faux)
Earrings Topshop
Necklace Primark 
Shoes Topshop

I got this taffeta skirt in the Topshop sale for £5, original price was £45. I hate paying full price for anything - especially Topshop - so I'm always one of those nutters in the 7am sale launch! I wore this to work, hence the flat shoes, if I wants working this sort would look better with boots. Although next time I wear it I think I'll go for a band tee, lamest her jacket and my converse for more casual outings. It's a good skirt!

Last time I was blogging I talked about how I would get a full day of outfit deciding and photographing done. I did. But I don't like the outcome. The photos all looked so unnatural and weren't as good as I wanted them to look so we are back to the mirror selfie OOTD. Which I don't mind. I don't have anyone to take my photos so this is just going to have to be the way that is done. It might not look super professional, but I don't want to be a profess blogger, so who am I tryna impress?

Sweet Dreams

Paula x